Tatiana was hired in August and is VARN’s Immigration Attorney. She answered a few questions about herself for us:
– What do you like most about VARN?
The clients, it is great to see them moving from surviving to thriving.
– What are 3 words to describe VARN?
Strength, continuity, compassion.
– What is on your wishlist for the next 10 years with VARN?
I would like to strengthen our immigration program so our community thinks of VARN as a trustworthy source of information on immigration matters.
– How do you balance your career at VARN and family?
I make time for my family, friends, and animals; also I read fiction.
– If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
A good book, food and water.
– Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
I enjoy cooking (never feels like a chore), and I can sew.
– What do you like to do on your days off?
Spend time with my husband, son, and our animals.
– What is your favorite movie and book?
Movie: The Maltese Falcon.
Book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
– What’s your favorite childhood memory?
Christmas when I was 8, my favorite aunt found an old baby carriage and fixed it up for my dolls (best gift ever and my happiest memory).Share